Add your name to our volunteer list to hear about them first!
Nominees for 2019-2020 Redwood PTSA Executive Board
The 2019 Redwood HS PTSA Nominating Committee has completed its consultations and deliberations in relation to filling Executive Board positions and is pleased to present to the RHS PTSA membership the following candidates for the 2019-2020 academic year; the vote will be held on April 16, 2019 at the General PTSA meeting.
|Executive VP||Jennifer Mills|
|VP Parent Education||Janelle Kraynak|
2018-2019 PTSA Committee
- Wellness Supplies
- Campus Improvements
- Safe & Sober Grad Nite
- Student Assemblies
- Testing Snacks
- Parent Ed Speakers
- Teacher Appreciation
- and more….
Questions? Membership Contact: email@example.com
Parking for PTSA Parent Ed:
- Visiting parents are not to park in any parking stall/spot that has a # on it. These spots have been assigned to staff
- When coming into the back/east parking lot, parents should let the Campus Assistant know that they are on campus for the Parent Ed 101 session
- Park at Piper park and walk over
- Carpool with other parents
- If coming into the front/west parking lot, there are a few visitor parking spots in the front
- Look for parking along the white loading/unloading area in front of the gym