Redwood Foundation Volunteer Opportunities
Not interested in these volunteer opportunities but want to hear about new ones? Add your name to our volunteer list.
2017-2018 PTSA Executive Board
Proposed RHS PTSA 2017-18 Executive Board Slate:
President: Patti Stadlin
EVP: Tracey Van Hooser
Secretary: Vicki Strotz
Treasurer: Katheryn Baldwin
Historian: Diane Kahn
VP Parent Ed: Teresa Jeffry
Parliamentarian: Bryn Argov
Parking for PTSA Parent Ed:
- Visiting parents are not to park in any parking stall/spot that has a # on it. These spots have been assigned to staff
- When coming into the back/east parking lot, parents should let the Campus Assistant know that they are on campus for the Parent Ed 101 session
- Park at Piper park and walk over
- Carpool with other parents
- If coming into the front/west parking lot, there are a few visitor parking spots in the front
- Look for parking along the white loading/unloading area in front of the gym
RHS PTSA (PARENT, TEACHER, STUDENT ASSOCIATION) Needs Your Support… Your PTSA membership makes a difference, please join today!
Through PTSA sponsored events, such as Parent Ed, Safe & Sober Grad Night, Parent Socials, Campus Improvement, Student Assemblies, Staff Appreciation and more, we ENHANCE, EDUCATE AND ENRICH the experience at RHS for all. Join now in order to have PTSA MEMBER ONLY ACCESS to our interactive, electronic Student Directory! Going green with an online directory allows easy access to student and staff information, offers discounts with community business partners and much more! Information will now just be a click away on your phone or home device.
Membership Drive ends November 1st!
Question? Membership Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org