All Redwood PTSA members have been emailed an invitation to access the online directory. If you are a member and did not see your invitation, please check your spam folder. New members are emailed either on the 15th or 1st of the following month with directory access instructions.
If you are not sure if you are a PTSA member, you can check here.
If you would like to become a PTSA member, click here!
- Wellness Supplies
- Campus Improvements
- Safe & Sober Grad Nite
- Student Assemblies
- Testing Snacks
- Parent Ed Speakers
- Teacher Appreciation
- and more….
Plus you will receive exclusive access to the Redwood Family Directory. Access it online or download the PDF.
Questions? Membership Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Parking for PTSA Parent Ed:
- Visiting parents are not to park in any parking stall/spot that has a # on it. These spots have been assigned to staff
- When coming into the back/east parking lot, parents should let the Campus Assistant know that they are on campus for the Parent Ed 101 session
- Park at Piper park and walk over
- Carpool with other parents
- If coming into the front/west parking lot, there are a few visitor parking spots in the front
- Look for parking along the white loading/unloading area in front of the gym