Measure J is a parcel tax on the Nov 6 ballot.
Redwood PTSA endorses Measure J. Without it, TUHSD will be forced to make severe cuts (e.g. laying off 41 teachers and eliminating programs).
We need you!
- See Volunteer Opportunities below
- Attend a fundraising party on October 5th
- Request a lawn sign
- Donate, endorse and like J on Facebook
- Become a Digital Canvasser – this is so easy and our most effective way to identify voters
- Register to vote; vote YES on J on Nov 6!
Add your name to our volunteer list to hear about them first!
Your Annual Dues Support:
- Parent Ed
- Safe & Sober Grad Night
- Parent Socials
- Campus Improvement
- Student Assemblies
- Staff Appreciation
- and so much more!
As a member, you support these important programs plus gain access to our online Family Directory! (Printable version also available.)
Questions? Membership Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
2018-2019 PTSA Committee
Parking for PTSA Parent Ed:
- Visiting parents are not to park in any parking stall/spot that has a # on it. These spots have been assigned to staff
- When coming into the back/east parking lot, parents should let the Campus Assistant know that they are on campus for the Parent Ed 101 session
- Park at Piper park and walk over
- Carpool with other parents
- If coming into the front/west parking lot, there are a few visitor parking spots in the front
- Look for parking along the white loading/unloading area in front of the gym